Why a rapid shelter program in Mexico is right for you
The Shelter Concept
- Shelter Operations allow Companies Easy Entry into Mexico’s Highly Skilled Low Cost Labor Market
- Shelter is Responsible for Mexico Taxes, Duties and Legal Compliance to Mexico’s Tax Laws.
- Shelter is Responsible for Labor Costs and Compliance to Mexico’s Labor Laws.
- Shelter is Responsible for Environmental Compliance to Mexico Law Shelter is Responsible for Compliance to Mexico and US Customs Laws.
- Shelter is Importer of Record for Mexico and Exporter Record to the US.
- Shelter is Responsible for Facility Cost, Facility Maintenance, Facility Insurance, Electrical and Water Contracts.
- Shelter is the LEAST Costly Way to Begin Operations in Mexico.
Just five? Yes! And you won’t ask for more…
Reason #1: Experience
- Over 15 years of experience working as a shelter provider and contract assembler in Mexico.
Reason #2: Flexibility
- We will design a plan that suits your needs.
Reason #3: Quality
- Your products will be made in an ISO 9000:2008 environment.
Reason #4: Cost
- Shelter provides the least expensive entry to Mexico.
Reason #5: Reputation
- We publish the names and phone numbers of our clients… call them!
These reasons will become your benefits once you enter the IAI family