The Shelter Concept
- Shelter Operations allow Companies Easy Entry into Mexico’s Highly Skilled Low Cost Labor Market
- Shelter is Responsible for Mexico Taxes, Duties and Legal Compliance to Mexico’s Tax Laws.
- Shelter is Responsible for Labor Management Costs and Compliance to Mexico’s Labor Laws.
- Shelter is Responsible for Mexican Environmental Compliance.
- Shelter is Responsible for Compliance to Mexico and US Customs Laws.
- Importer of Record for Mexico and Exporter Record to the US.
- Responsible for Facility Cost, Facility Maintenance, Facility Insurance, Electrical and Water Contracts.
- Shelter is the LEAST Costly Way to Begin Operations in Mexico.
- Sheteris responsible for Facility Maintenance, Insurance and utility contracts