Continuous Improvement Manager
Schoolarship Required: Master Degree
Languages: 90% English .
Experience Req’d: 3 years in similar position
1. Coordinate and manage operations according orgranization polices & procedures
2. Incorporation of 5S techniques
3. Responsible to maintain production operations & building under safe conditions
4. Responsible to achieve production goals through continuos Improvement projects.
5. Follow up Lean metrics (cost, quality, delivery & safety)
6. Responsible for equipment movements
7. Responsible for the coordination & Project authorization
8. Follow up on continuous improvement projects.
9. Creation & monthly canapacity analysis
10. Identify & eliminate waste
11. Implementation of Lean Manufacturing techniques.
12. Implementation of Standard Work technique
13. Revise & evaluate the personal in charge.
14. Responsible to control the quality of each product
15. Presents monthly results (KPI’s) to the management level.
16. Monthly revisión for sales vs expenses
17. Implement and maintain the quality system
18. Coordinate the APQP process for new products introduction
1. PPAP, APQP, SPC
2. Internal Auditor
3. Lean Manufacturing
4. Six Sigma
5. ISO/TS 16949.
6. ISO 14001.
7. ISO 9001.
8. Continuos Improvement
Send your resume to email@example.com